Third Generation Homes builds and remodels homes for the resale market and for home owners. A typical remodel or renovation for us is “gut or to the studs” meaning a complete tear down to the original framing. At this point we assess the situation and address any problems (mold, rot, sagging, strength, design). We specialize in room layout and design particularly in older style rooms that may be smaller or more closed in. We create an open and bright floor plan, more condusive to today’s style. We can also restore your home to it's original charm and details.
Third Generation Homes can professionally assist in any renovation and will work closely with your architect, engineer, and building departments. We look forward to working with you on your next project.
• Grading (drainage issues around home)
• Demolition (precise demolition, clean up)
• Foundation (cracks, flaking, deterioration, bulging)
• Framing (rot, structural support, load bearing walls)
• Exterior (windows, roofing, siding)
• Insulation (fiberglass, ridged board, spray foam)
• Dry wall (sheetrock, compound)
• Flooring (hardwood, carpet, vinyl, pergo)
• Financials (budgets, how to finance, etc.)